Fire hydrant equipment types are:
Available in three models:
- Hydrant Pillar Model One Way, which has a hole saluaran water;
- Hydrant Pillar Two Way model, which has two holes waterways; and
- Hydrant Pillar Model Three Way which has three holes waterways.
Hydrant Box Type A1, A2 and B are used for indoors and hydrant for Type C is used for outdoors.
- Hydrant valve, which is a tool which controls the (open / close) of waterways;
- hose rack with the size of the size of 1.5 “and 2.5”;
- Pillar Hydrant keys, Lock (Lock);
- branch pipe jet nozzle with a size of 1.5 “and 2.5”;
- spray nozzle Size 1.5 “and 2.5”;
- Fire Hose + Coupling with a size of 1.5 “x20m, 1.5” x30m, 2.5 “x20m and 2.5” x30m; and
- Siemese Connection with type S7 and S11
Click here: harga alarm kebakaran
Fire alarm system
Fire Alarm System serves to provide an alarm (alert) if there is the potential for fires and gas leaks by detecting the presence of smoke clotted (smoke detector), high temperature (heat detector), and the presence of poisonous gas / dangerous (gas detector).
Fire alarm systems (Fire Alarm) is a must-have system offices, high rise buildings and other public areas where this system is as an early indicator of the occurrence of fire. By using this system is expected to prevent fires that can eliminate the asset both material and life of a person by knowing the potential fire hazard early on. The system is divided into three types:
- Conventional system;
- Semi addressable system;
- Full addressable system.
Fire alarm panel
Fire alarm panel is an electronic device that emits an alarm signal in case of fire. The device is available in two types:
Conventional: Each device are grouped in a zone / group.
- RP-2001E (for Deluge System);
- RP-2002E (for Suppression System);
- SFP-5UDE; and
- SFP 10UDE
Addressable: Each device has its own identification / address.
- NFS2-640E; and
Fire Alarm Detector
Kidde smoke detector
Temperature level: Periodic detect the temperature rise in the temperature range specified and the specified time period. The working principle of the sensor will emit the alarm signal after detecting the rate of temperature increase reaches the set value, for example 8o C / min. Keep temperature. Detects the temperature rise after the temperature reaches a preset temperature, eg 57 ° C or 90 ° C. The principle is that the sensor will emit the alarm signal after detecting a rise in the value of the set temperature is reached.
The detector reacts to the radiation beam that is UV and IR flame radiation provides fire monitoring is accurate and reliable, but resistant to arc welding, heat radiation body temperature, lightning or sunlight.
HSSD (High Sensitivity Smoke Detector)
Thousands of times more sensitive than conventional smoke detectors. Designed for critical facilities, such as:
museums, records storage, a library of rare books, process control rooms, data processing centers, warehouses, transformer vaults, cage motors and power generation equipment, computer room.
This HSSD Active versus passive detection. The alarm will experience some slight annoyance if less maintenance. And is an integral part of a good fire protection.
Fire Alarm Sounder
- Bell, including low current, high decibel notification, resonant tones provide a hard, Simple Installation come pre-wired to reduce the time designed for use with supervision circuitry.
- Bell is the equipment for use in systems of fire and theft or other signal applications. \
- Horn – 103dB, Explosion Proof, High Output, which is relatively lightweight tool, flameproof horns have been designed with a high rating to cope with the weather the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and land in the oil, gas and petrochemicals.
- This tool allows DB1P and DB1HP be switched between two well-chosen tone in reversing the polarity of the supply, or connect a second voltage supply. High Output DB1 HP is perfect for noisy environments.
- Horn Strobe, that will be transferred as a notification tool and the primary signal in accordance with Disabilities Act requirements for equipment signals, flashing at 1Hz over the entire voltage range of strobe operation. Strobe lights consist of a xenon flash tube and associated lens / reflector system, strobe must be supported independently and healthier.
- Horn should have the ability to hear three options and the option to switch between three patterns of temporal and non-temporal (continuous) pattern. Horn at Horn strobe models will operate on power supply code or non-code. Horn strobe must be registered to UL 1971 and UL 464 and must be approved for fire protective service.
Description above is part of the product and service Pt. Pearl Safetyndo to have wide range of fire extinguishers.